Statistics show that nearly half of all searches in Google, Bing and Yahoo are done with local intent. This means that search users are typing things like “Restaurants Long Beach” or “gym Los Angeles” to find businesses to use. With Google alone logging approximately 3.5 billion searches per day, that’s almost 1.75 billion searches for local businesses every single day!
In every local search, Google shows top listings on their Google Places within the first page of their search results. Bing shows top listings on Bing Maps. If your business isn’t listed here, you’re losing money and loads of potential customers that your competition is winning. IM-LA offers Los Angeles Local Search Marketing services that help your business take full advantage of these local searches.
Types of Internet marketing:
Internet marketing is broadly divided in to the following types:
- Display advertising: the use of web banners or banner ads placed on a third-party website or blog to drive traffic to a company’s own website and increase product awareness.
- Search engine marketing (SEM): a form of marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of either paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion, or through the use of free search engine optimization techniques also known as organic result.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.
- Social media marketing: the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Email marketing: directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using electronic mail.
- Referral marketing: a method of promoting products or services to new customers through referrals, usually word of mouth.
- Affiliate marketing: a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
- Content marketing: the process of creating specialized content such as infographics, blog articles and ebooks to attract more customers.
- Inbound marketing: involves creating and freely sharing informative content as a means of converting prospects into customers and customers into repeat buyers.
- Video marketing: This type of marketing specializes in creating videos that engage the viewer into a buying state by presenting information in video form and guiding them to a product or service Online video is increasingly becoming more popular among internet users and companies are seeing it as a viable method of attracting customers.
Your business needs more than just a professional website. It also needs a professional online marketing company that knows the ins and outs of search engine friendliness and writing for websites. AmericanLayout.com has dedicated a great deal of time and effort to mastering the skills of Internet marketing. You’ll feel confident knowing you are in good hands with us. Together we’ll determine your target market, your mandate and your style.
Contact us and get Traffic, Leads and Sales today!